Chit Chat for Children
Pediatric Speech Pathologist in Remington, VA
- Know that building a child's communication skills improves their self-esteem and confidence.
- Believe that a family centered approach to learning is the key to improving the overall success of the child.
- Know that children learn best through play and exploration and strive to make all therapy sessions fun and interactive.
- Believe that parents need to be given all the information available in order for them to make an informed decision about their child's care.
- Understand that motivating parents to find the natural teachers within will ensure their child's continued improvement toward being successful communicators.
- Know that every child has their own individual personality and aim to build goals and activities that ensures that child's success.
- Believe that parents know their child the best, which makes their input the most important factor to effectively treating their child.
- Understand that kids perform better in their more natural environments (daycare, school or home).Type your paragraph here.